Terms & Conditions
In-line with online retail.
Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted are excluding VAT, unless explicitly indicated.
- Goods Supplied remain the property of McCater Holdings (Pty) Ltd until paid in full.
- McCater Holdings (Pty) Ltd are not responsible for losses or damages incurred by 3rd parties i.e. transport companies, railways and post office, even should they act as an agent on behalf of McCater.
- The client has the responsibility to check goods at time of delivery. Credits for short delivered items can only be processed if duly indicated on the Invoice, and within 24 hours of receipt.
- Due to external factors such as rates of exchange on imports, McCater Holdings (Pty) Ltd reserves the right to change pricing without prior notice.
- No returns accepted on special order items. A 20% handling fee will incur on the return of other items, where delivery costs and/or other factors are determined. Goods must be in original packaging & un-used, and returned within 48 hours of receipt. Please note that all returns can only be considered if accompanied by the proof of purchase (receipt).
- Our terms of payment
- Payments through Netcash
- Credit & Debit card
- Instant EFT
- Mccater clients have the option of charging their purchase to their profile
McCater Holdings (Pty) Ltd take no responsibility for any harm or damage caused as a result of the improper use of any products marketed by us. McCater Holdings (Pty) Ltd further take no responsibility for any harm or damage resulting in the failure to maintain equipment in the standard as described in the user manual, or as could be reasonably expected.
*Please consult Warranty terms in the user manual, as manufacturers warranties differ. No warranty or guarantee is offered on smalls, unless explicitly deemed as a manufacture defect. Items under guarantee (that do not require professional installation) must be taken at the client’s cost to our premises. Where the client requests collection or on site repair, travel costs may incur that are not covered by the warranty.
Void Warranty: Improper use, use of incorrect voltage or faults in building wiring, failure to use appliance in accordance with the operating instructions, unauthorized repair, or as a result of any other cause. The decision as to whether a fault is/is not caused by above is at the soled discretion of the manufacturer’s technical department.
*McCater Holdings (Pty) Ltd cannot be held liable for any loss of income or other harm suffered as a result of delay in repairing equipment.
For more information regarding our terms and conditions please check our website at www.mccater.co.za