Catalogue code: 5026.50
This “Viva España” Paella pan features a typical Spanish shape with its low edges, specially designed for making paella. It has a hammered bottom which gives it a distinctive look. The low skirt enables good evaporation. Optimum thickness of the iron pan: lightweight range, easy to handle. Ideal for gas. Heats up quickly, excellent caramelization of food. Natural non-stick properties: gradual seasoning. Large diameter pans ( from 90cm diameter ) with 4 handles.
– Tip: preheat using a little fat.
– Season the pan before using for the first time.
– Care: deglaze, rinse with warm water, dry and oil lightly. Store in a dry place.
– Do not use detergents or put in the dishwasher.
– All cook tops EXCEPT induction. Vitroceramic cook tops are not recommended.